Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Missing Home

So in my last post I said something about not living in a place like Blue Springs, but that doesn't mean I don't miss it and don't want to visit. I can't wait to go home for a weekend and see my hometown. Blue Springs will always be home to me. I'm missing home more now than I have been lately. I know that I'll be home soon enough and not want to come back to Chicago, but I know that this is where I'm ment to be and where I'll learn major life lessons. I can't wait to see my family and friends when I go home. I want to see Roscoe and baby Zoey.

School has been alright. Mid-terms this week, I think its crazy I've been here for over a month, it feels like not that long ago school started up. I've made some good friends up here that help me get through my boring nights and weekends. Right at this moment I'm trying to decide whats for dinner its taking forever to decide what we want. Hard choices at college right here. I think I'm going to study until I make up my mind.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment