Sunday, October 18, 2009

WOW! Its been a month

I can't believe thats its been a month since I moved here. This weekend was a blast, Ryan got his blue pass for this weekend so he got to spend the night. On Friday we went to go see ZombieLand, which is amazing by the way, and then just talked for a bit before we went to the movie. Yesterday we walked around the city a little bit and got lost last night. We went to Reckless Records, which is like a Half Price books without the books, and found Willow and almost bought it but instead I got Blood and Chocolate because Ryan wanted to see it. Then we had an early night because I'm missing out on a lot of sleep. This morning I made buscuits and gravy, which wasn't the best but was good enough to remember home, and then he left and I worked on homework and one of my papers thats due in a couple weeks, its about Tarragon, oh so exciting. All in all this wasn't an exciting weekend, but I did put up some more pictures in my room to make it more homey. Thats about it. No pictures this week sorry.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment