Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to School Again...

Well my first week back was interesting. We learned about and cooked baby cow...aka veal. I feel for the poor baby but hey its already on that path so why not make it taste good if its already dead. I tried sweetbreads for the first time and lets say it like Racheal Ray...yumm-o! It was so yummy. English is going ok, got a 98 on my first paper for her class. I was happy when I saw that. This week we have to choose a song that is our motto on how to live life, min is The River By Garth Brooks. My country roots are showing now. College As Career is still a pain in my bottom...making another resume...so much fun, not! My management class is going well, nothing new to report there. He's still crazy and now I know what slot machines I should use when I decide to go to the boats. There has been a lot of snow up here almost didn't have class one day because of it, but she made it in so we could cook that veal.

Well Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment