Friday, February 26, 2010

Week One...for the Third Time

What I've Been Doing

This was my first week of my third quarter in college. I have now another Culinary Skills class, Nutrition, Argumentative English, and Menu Development. I have my first Culinary chef instructor back and my management class teacher for my Menu Development class.  Finals went great. I made my first hollandaise all by myself for my final and it was the best one I've ever made...so good! I went to see Shutter Island the weekend before my finals and OMG it was so good! I loved it. I thought it was one of Leo's best movies in the past ten years. I have been hanging out with my friend Amber pretty much everyday. We have ran/jogged twice this week...both times we went THREE MILES, to Navy Pier and back to Fornelli. I feel great that I did it and finished both times! I'm really excited for my dad, Kim, and some of his co-workers and their spouses to come in next weekend. I can't wait to see all of them. 

What I've Been Reading

I have only been reading my textbooks. My main book that I really like a lot is Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy for my nutrition class. I really am excited for all my favorite series to be continuing this spring and summer! I can't wait to read all the new details all the authors are writing about. Blue Bloods better be awesome! I love that series and how the author writes. 

What's In The Kitchen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment