Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

This past weekend I was able to go back to Blue Springs and see my parents. It was pretty nice to have a weekend away from my computer and busy life in the city. I enjoyed the peace and quite of the small town, and have made a plan to bring it back to Chicago with me. I feel like a few nights in, with some good movies or tv shows.

Today is the start of my last few weeks in this quarter and it is now crunch time. I have put together a list of objectives I want done in the next week and one of those includes looking up job opens for when I graduate. I have thought about doing the Disney internship if I don't find a real job before I graduate. I think it would give me experience I need and also great for my resume. Plus, I would really like to go to Disney World or Disney Land and enjoy without kids of my own.

I also was able to get my review book review site on blogger started. I will put a link on the side bar for those of you who read this. I just finished Bitter is the New Black, which I have to say was pretty good. I hope to get that review posted in the next few days, along with my review of Nefertiti.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment