Monday, September 12, 2011

Two Weeks Left In My Last Summer Quarter

My summer classes are coming to close, so my life is boring. I have finished all my projects for two of my classes and I'm not stressing over the finals for them. I just have presentations in all my classes and one paper for Shakespeare and its all over! I picked up some books from the library today to pass the time in the coming two weeks. I also think I'll be writing reviews on them and posting them, when I finish. I'll also be spending some quality time on my books in the coming weeks. Time to sit and focus.

I think next week I will go see The Lion King in 3D! I can still remember the first time seeing it in theatres. The theatre right off the highway and when I go home I see it and think of the movie that my mother took me and my sister to go see. That was a rarity for us as a family, but it was great.

I just got some new music, which I am loving! I got the White Tie Affair, new JoJo single, Disaster, and Kelly Clarkson's Mr. Know It All. Plus a lot more. Ever since I had to transfer everything off my internal hard drive to my external I have been lost in my iTunes without playlists or the number of times played. That's how I could tell I like certain songs, because I can't remember names of the good songs!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment