Monday, December 12, 2011

I know... I haven't been posting lately due to an increase of school obligations and zoning out when I don't have those. I have really been left brian lately and haven't wanted to think when I don't have to. Hence the re-watching of Doctor Who and White Collar. Well, I'm going to bullets to update you all on what I have been doing.

  • I planned and successfully pulled off a holiday party for my internship for the Career Services office at the school. At the party I made a floating Christmas tree for decoration. I decided that if I was going to throw the party I wanted to become a legend. Which the tree did for me! I also made an assortment of decorations for the party.
  • I was promoted at the paper last week to Editor-In-Chief of my school newspaper. This means more responsibility, more editing, and more stress. I'm excited to help out, but am sad that my time as Editor-In-Chief won't last that long, only 10 weeks. Still as everyone keeps telling me, this will boost my resume. Which I will  be busting out to get a job after this quarter is over.
  • I pulled out all A's last quarter! This I am very proud of!
  • Since Monday, December 5th I have been soda free and drinking lots of water! I am having withdrawal, but reducing caffeine will help me in the future with not relying on it to keep me going all day.  
  • I'm taking my first art class since high school and a yoga class. (More Right brian centered!)
  • Still single. 
  • I started reading The Game of Thrones on my last trip home before Thanksgiving. I spent Thanksgiving in Peoria with Katie Rose and her family. Which was great and hopefully one of the last times I spend that holiday away from my own family. 
Well that is about all the new thing that have happened to me. Nothing exciting has happened. My goal for while will be to update this blog at least once every two weeks and my book blog whenever I finish a good recreational book I'll write a post. I'm starting small so that it will be achieved sooner and make my goal to get it down to once a week by March of next year.

If you want to read more of what I have been writing, aka the school paper, check out this link: the Eagle Online Editions

Till next time!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment