Monday, January 2, 2012

Six More Weeks!

It is so surreal to think that in SIX weeks I will be graduated from college, granted I pass all my classes this quarter. This quarter is really testing my work ethic and how I study due to my capstone class. This class is vital to my graduating status. It combines all my hard work from the past two and a half years and puts it into ONE ten week course, a final research paper (roughly 80 pages), weekly exams over the material covered in class, a twenty minute presentation, and ONE five part final over all the classes I have ever taken. It is not pleasant, but I hear that I lucked out and got a great teacher.

My newspaper life has been very stressful, but has been going good! I love all the new writers that are sticking around for more than a paycheck. They are very energetic and encouraging, especially since I am new to being in charge they are making it easy. The paper is posted on line and looks great! Take a look!

I am organizing a fundraiser for the American Heart Association for a Valentine's message board in the paper. I can't wait for it to be over with and be able to raise money for a good cause, while encouraging people to share the love on Valentines day. So if you go to Robert Morris University stop by the booth in the Student Center in Chicago to send a message for 50 cents and make someone's day!

See you all next week!

Toodles,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment