Monday, September 21, 2009

About to leave

Tonight is the last night that I live in Blue Springs, MO. I'm going to be packing up everything in a van and driving up tomorrow. I know this isn't the last time I'll ever be sleeping in my own bed, but I know its the last time for a while. Its a bittersweet goodbye to Blue Springs, I never thought this day would come but it has. I know I'll be crying alot when my parents leave me in Chicago but my roomies already told me that they would be a mess as well so we will have our own pity party on wednesday night. People are telling me that I will be to busy to miss my hometown, but I know I will always think of Blue Springs and what I learned from all the wonderful people in this town. 

Sorry I'm not the best blogger but I hope I will get better. Ironicly I wanted to be writer at one time in my life...but then I realized that I can't write as well as I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment