Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Dorm







My Room

So this is the first look into what my room looks like for the next 3 years.
Three of us moved in today and we are trying to figure out how to store the food because the kitchen has no storage at all!



This is the tiny "kitchen" that we are going to be sharing. Not enough room for anything but we have Caryn's mom who is going to be setting up some storage for us.

 This is one of my roomies, Caryn. Her mom is going to help us out with organizing things in the kitchen


This is the living room we are all going to be sharing. That is my other roommate, Calla. She brought us a ton of food, thank you Calla's mommy. She is the only one of us that isn't in Culinary. She will help us all get in shape.  She wants to be a cop in the future.

Now here is the view from my room.




Well thats all for now. Promise to blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment