Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gino's

Yesterday was a blast. First I went to the school for orentation and meet a couple new friends, Aarron and Murphy. Then I came back to the dorms to put together some storage shelves for the pantry, aka the coat closet, and did the dishes. I went back to the school later to pick up my uniforms, books, and knife kit. After I got back Caryn and I finished the shelves because at first we didn't have the proper tools for building them so Caryn's mom brought some with her when she came up to buy Caryn's books. Then the RA's planned a dinner at Gino's East. That was so much fun. I meet some people from the dorms. After that a bunch of us ended up in Aaron and Nate's dorm playing spades, Madden, and Rock Band till midnight. I'm Sorry I don't have pics, I can't find the batteries I packed for my camera so you won't see them for a while.

Peace,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment