Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Missing Flight

The Spring Quarter is almost done...Less than three weeks till the end! Then I leave for Paris at the beginning of June! I am getting more excited everyday but I'm going to miss all my wonderful friends here in Chicago. I'll be missing Panera Wednesdays with Katie. The weather here is crazy! Everyone keeps saying that it's supposed to  rain, but I haven't seen a drop. I just want it to rain and get it over with so that the summer will be here! 

So yesterday, April 5th, it was announced that they found the missing plane from June 2009 on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. It still amazes me that it was just lost with no idea what happened. Hopefully they can get the black boxes to tell us what the last moments were like. I hope that they leave the remains of the passengers where they are, they are in their resting place for two years and shouldn't be disturbed. It reminds me of what happened with Titanic. We left those remains where they were, so why not with the flight. Only time will tell us what will happen with the remains. 

This happening worries me about my flight over to France, but then it gives me more confidence on how they are conducting flights. Mistakes are how we learn and how we adjust. Without them life wouldn't be exciting, even though this flight was tragic we hung on to every word when it was announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment