Sunday, April 10, 2011

Two Weeks Left

Today I counted and I only have two weeks left of rowing, then finals and my trip home. Time is going by so fast. Then after I get back there is about three weeks of nothing and then PARIS. Thinking about it still freaks me out a bit but I get a little more excited. This week the new paper comes out and I have, I think, FIVE articles in it. One is front page and one is on the back! I have taken over the paper it seems. I keep wondering if I'll be gaining a title this week or not. I hope I am, but only the Editor In Chief and our Faculty advisor know at this point. I'll keep everyone posted! 

In the news today I read that even ancient Egyptians had clogged arteries, even though they thought it was a recent disease. Now the researchers are on a mission to figure out the other cause of heart disease, because the ancient Egyptians didn't have a fatty diet like we have today. Part of me just wants to say that it's apart of how we age as humans, because if they found it in the ancient Egyptians who knows who else had this problem. Maybe in the future they can find a cure to heart disease, but right now people just need to eat the proper foods to keep nature in it's place. I'll be trying to eat better, but as everyone knows its easier to say it than to actually do it. Wish me luck!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment