Friday, April 15, 2011

VIA Brownies

Today I finished Onward by Howard Schultz, and I loved it! I now want to work for the wonderful company of Starbucks! In spirit of finishing the book I decided to make brownies with VIA, instant coffee from Starbucks. The story behind VIA was so touching. The driving force of VIA, aka JAWS to him, was a man named Don Valenia. He worked on JAWS (Just Add Water and Stir) for 20 years, his team helped create the bottle Frappacino and Coffee Ice cream. He died right before the product officially was announced and released to the public. I added my review of the book to my tumblr for reviews. There is a link on to it on the side bar of this blog, and I hope you like My Crazy Bookself. I know that the name is cheesy but I love it. 

This week has been crazy, but yet what week hasn't. I didn't receive a title which stung a little, but I'll survive. The paper had yet to be printed. We just started rowing all eight, but we didn't go out on Monday because our cox slept in. That's just a start of it.

Enjoy the pictures of my brownie making!


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment